home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Pin Up Peek~ Doris MayDay


Iam starting a new feature for my channel, in video slideshow form, entitled 'Pin Up Peek'. This will be a once a month installment, visiting some of my favorite 'modern' pin up girls on the scene. Unfortunately, too many of them are not well known and in my opinion, they thoroughly outshine all their 'high fashion' peers. Dita Von Teese may be the world's favorite 'mainstream' vintage doll, but there are so many lovely gals out there that are representing the Retro lifestyle.

So please, lets give a nod to those glamorous ladies and their glorious curves!

To start, I give you the goddess that is Doris MayDay:

7 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Doris MayDay is absolutely delicious, i actually prefer her and her style to Dita's. She always looks so beautiful in her photos. xx

Laryssa Herbert said...

She's beautiful!

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

She's positively stunning!! I'm so jealous of curves!

infamous whit said...

doris is dating this guy i know right now. i am awe struck by that because she is gorgeous!

Amy R. said...

I never liked Dita. She looks like she's about to fall asleep every time I see her. I much prefer the lesser knowns!

Brook said...

I've been seeing her a lot more on the repro clothing stores online. Her figure it amazing and shes beautiful to boot! Wish I had some killer curves like her!

Unknown said...

i actually prefer her beauty ,she is looking gorgeous ,
full latest pc games links

Post a Comment